Skip to main content

Infinite / Finite


Everything is infinite.
Space never ends.
You have a finite number of books left to read in your lifetime.
You have a finite number of films you will have time to watch.
You have a finite number of games you can play.
Have you reached saturation point yet? Can you enjoy everything you have?
There are a finite number of drinks and food.
There is a finite number of times you can get drunk.
There are a finite number of times you can be kind or unkind to people.
You have a finite number of kisses you can send out into the world.
You have a finite number of times you can tell someone how you feel about them.
You have a finite number of times you can have sex with someone. Have you had your last?
Have you had your last kiss?
There are a finite number of people left for you to meet.
There are a finite number of times your heart will beat.
You have a finite number of breaths left.
You have a finite number of days in the ground before you are ash.
Everything is infinite.
Space never ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...