Skip to main content

March 15th

What do I say when I don't have anything to say.

I guess I say this.

Nothing is happening. I have been on late shifts at work so just come home and do stupid things.

Games update - The Division 2 give me eyestrain and is far too hard for what it is. Vexing.
Devil May Cry 5 is like Bayonetta but without Bayonetta in it. As the best thing about Bayonetta is Bayonetta it makes it like a poor mans Bayonetta.

Work update - much ado about nothing. They are all going to Alton Towers and having a party there but have gone through the diaries and picked the week I am on holiday (or more t the point sitting at home being miserable with nothing to do) so I can't go. They NEVER do cool stuff at work. This is like the first time ever. Can't go. Fuck my life.

My brain is still craving easy things so instead of not reading Sylvia Plath I am now not reading Stephen King.

It's weird they review records on the internet and can't play the music on it. It's a bit pointless.

It's still windy and it's still rainy and it's still horrible so everything is in it's right place.

I might try to find some old stuff to copy paste. I can't be bothered to write anything new. I am in that space again. The bad place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...