Skip to main content

February 5th

Finally getting to the end of Daredevil which I started watching about 10 years ago. I have also finally finished Sabrina. All the uses of the word finally would suggest I am not enjoying them very much. This is true. Better than watching The Undatables though which I find to be exploitative and seedy.

Nothing much else happening. Things are grinding by. The worst month is getting closer to the end which means it's all up until December where everything falls apart again. Thats a good 10 months of things just being on the right side of terrible.

Liking a lot of Ambient music at the moment. Not sure what that says about me.

Finished rereading the first two Vinyl Detective books to remind me for when the new one comes out in May. Can't be bothered to read the third one just yet as I only read it a while ago. I might do though later.

Roofing man has quoted £900 which is nicely adding £100 on to what he told me it would be. I have no way to pay this but have to get it done. I imagine I will get no help at all as per. Might have to go back to being a cam girl.

Trying to eat a little bit more healthily but there is a lot of bread about and there seems to be a magic person who brings in a lot of cakes, crisps and chocolate but no real food ever. Not to worry. I would imagine that after the end of March we will have to live on nettles and dirt.

'England my country the home of the free, such miserable weather
But England's as happy as England can be
Why cry?'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...