Skip to main content

February 15th

Packaging on food telling me how terrible it is for me.

I don't want to know.

Emails telling me about the new things I can buy.

I don't want to know.

Post telling me how much debt I am in because of the things I have bought that I didn't want.

I don't want to know.

Something has broken in the house.

I don't want to know.

Something else has broken in the house.

I don't want to know.

Other people having a simply marvellous time.

I don't want to know.

You are deliriously happy.

I don't want to know.

You're not.

I don't want to know.

The opening times of the cross fit centre.

I don't want to know.

The price of various creams for my disease.

I don't want to know.

It's your birthday but you don't want to be friends.

I don't want to know.

You speak Japanese very quickly.

I don't want to know.

How much gas and electricity is used when I am not in the house.

I don't want to know.

You are not able to walk your dog again.

I don't want to know.

A very very bad man is going to come here and....

I don't want to know.

It's time to get up and go to work.

I don't want to know.

Six months ago.

I don't want to know.

My test results.....................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...