Skip to main content

26th February

100. Wow. I really don't have a life.

Half watching Attack the Block fam. I saw this at the cinema. When we saw EVERYTHING at the cinema. Happy times.

It went ok. We ate Doritos and drank fizzy wine and the only complaint was that the salsa was too chunky. What can I do? The Oscars were ok. 2 1/2 hours flew by. It's lost about 90 mins by not having a host. Carry on doing that. Sophie from Peep Show won. Withnail didn't. Happy / Sad.

I have ONLY eaten Dorito's today. And some jelly beans.

Walked the dog. Had a bath. Average.

Bought Assassins Creed (again) which I seem to do nearly every year. I imagine I will play it for about 2 hours and then never ever go back to it (which I seem to do every year). £50 well spent.

Blood Orange vodka as you asked.

I need to remember to unlock the door. Maybe it might be better if I didn't. Let see how that works out.

Say hello. Please. I miss you.

Watching Twitch a lot which I don't really understand. I like the girl that does dancing. Thats fun.

Watched Raw. Roman Reigns is OK. Good news. Weird that he disappeared  for just enough time to make a film and he doesn't seem to have gone through any kind of chemotherapy. But it's good. All good. Glad the big dog is back in his yard. Wonder how long it will take the crowd to turn.

Apart from that. I don't have much credit left so I need to go soon.

Any galdem send me a page, a fax or a message on MySpace.

You get me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...