Skip to main content

December 9th

Tube day !!

Wasn't so bad. Didn't have to wait forever to park (just for a little while). Found the place ok and didn't have to wait for too long. Read my childs book.

Didn't have to have an injection (which is great but worrying) and they put a weird mirror on my head so I could see a tranquil beach rather than the lid of what feels like a coffin.

Then they played me Phil Collins.

The music I like sounds more like the actual machine than Phil Collins so I focused on that to block out the noise.

Had to fight with the parking machine as it didn't like any of my cards so had to put my parking on my Mastercard which means I am now paying interest on it.

Went to the retail park and managed to beat the traffic that was stacked up on the way out. Tried to buy a cheap game but they had accidentally sold out. Idiots.

Drove home, walked the dog and had a bath. My diet for the day seems to be cake as no-one can be bothered to make anything and I'm not cleaning up the mess in the kitchen.

So no I am here and I'm going to try and learn how to play Smash Brothers which I have never understood even when I am winning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...