Skip to main content

December 8th

It's quite early. There is a lot yet to be done. I haven't even decided how I am getting to work.

It seems to be very windy outside. That's about right. Hoping a brick won't fly off and damage someone or something because of course that will be down to me. Just me. No-one else.

Couldn't sleep so got up and made a bacon sandwich. The the of bacon I buy I buy mainly because it doesn't smell of bacon when you cook it. Still had to have a pantomime though. Am I never allowed to eat what I want without drama?

The beer in my advent calendar is impressively strong so I might get back to reviewing those tomorrow. Probs not because tomorrow is TUBE DAY !!!! Cannot wait. Who has TUBE DAY !!!! on a Sunday? Aren't we all supposed to be in church or something?

Still playing Spiderman which is now unfairly hard so might sack that off until the last of the DLC comes out. Interesting huh?

The heat has been turned on despite the fact it makes me want to rip my skin off. Who cares? Who wants to be a little bit cold? My life exists of people telling me how cold they are. How did people survive 50 years ago?

So what will the day bring. I guess it's not going to be anything good. I keep getting emails from the lottery saying I have won a price which is always followed up by another email five minutes later saying my prize is another lottery ticket. Why can't they just put it all in one email?

False hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...