Skip to main content

December 31st

Bye then 2018. Thanks for having me. You were pretty shit.

Mainly my fault. I failed in everything I tried to do. The only thing that's a bit better was the fact I wasn't drinking nearly as much. I had a fall or two and people kept buying me alcohol but it was much better. I am such an asshole when I drink. I am an asshole anyhow but x infinity symbol.

2019 is going to be pretty terrible due to ideas beyond my control. All I can do is try again. I will be ok for about 3 months then I will fall. I know myself. I am terribly boring in the way I work. You are glad you don't know me. I wish I didn't.

Listening to the new Declining Winter album. It's very similar to the other one I have but he is singing in way that's a bit different. Hope it will grow on me.

Waiting the five hours to the countdown and then might wrap up warm and go and watch things explode. There were lanterns on year. That was good. They didn't set any hotels on fire.

It will be cold and muddy and I won't be able to find a torch but it's something to do innit? I will look forward to being exhausted tomorrow and watching the world as nothing has changed.

What can I eat for a mid day snack that's not a biscuit? Or a couple of biscuits? Or a packet of biscuits? There must be an answer out there somewhere. Other people survive. Other people die.

So thanks for reading both of you. Hope you have a good one.

Love you

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...