Skip to main content

December 2nd

Someone's in a bad mood today aren't they?

Mistletoe Mafia Toasty Amber Lager 4.5%

Ok lager, tastes like Carlsberg Export. Totally alright.

Sometimes I can see a crack and see the light through it. I can see the cogs turning an figure out how it all works. Y'know life.

Then the crack closes and I am totally in the dark again. Just existing. Not living.

You being awful all day makes me a bit happy. Just because I can be the one not consumed by mental illness for a little while. I know I am broken. I know there is no-one that can fix me. You are also broken but I'm not sure if you know it and that's pretty much most of the problem.

Having binged on 'The Inbetweeners' due to it just being on and me not being able to sleep again I am now watching 'No Offence' which ALL4 practically shoved down my throat. It's pretty good. It's not as awful as I feared and it has interesting characters. Let's watch that then for a bit.

Still playing Spiderman because it's braindead and listened to a few records today including a couple of the Christmas ones.

Bright Eyes
St Etienne
Joy Zipper
Christmas Decorations
65 Days of Static
Aphex Twin
The Breeders
Grimes

'Wrong Catflap'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...