Skip to main content

December 27th

Work was ok.

Have discovered a quarter of my persona I want to live in. I don't think I can. Y'know bipolar and all that.

Checked my bank balances.

Bad idea. I really can't spend anything on anything ever again. Ever. No really. Not even that thing.

Came home and there is nothing to add beyond that. Couldn't sleep last night. Had a dog laying on me and he wouldn't move. I was told I was evil for wanting to move him. I got up and played Tomb Raider which was ok. Going to play it a bit more tonight.

I think I can hear dogs barking somewhere but it could be a hyperactive maniac having the worlds longest bath.

Uncakeable !!!!

Tried to find a podcast but they are all the year end best of podcasts that are on the whole self indulgent and over long. I will do my best of things right now for you.

Film - You were never really here.
Music - Snail Mail - Lush
TV Show - No Offence
Game - Dragon Quest / Spiderman / The one I will have forgotten from the first half of the year
Game that's old that I played - Dark Souls 2
Wrestling Match - Andrade 'Cien' Almas Vs Johnny Gargano : people ask me why I watch wrestling. There is a long and complicated answer but the short one is that most of the time it's rubbish but the right match can 'get' me like nothing else. This match 'got' me like nothing else.

So there you go. There are things I will have forgotten about because that's the nature of these things. The things at the end are more important than the things at the beginning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...