Skip to main content

December 23rd

Women have unreasonable expectations of men on an emotional level.
Men have unreasonable expectations of women on a sexual level.

Discuss.

Maybe later. We'll get back to this. Not today.

Today was spending the day with family and trying not to kill anyone. It was ok. I took my Switch and played Smash (unlocked Solid Snake so not a wasted day) and time passed. My gift was some Lush bath bombs and some Ferrero Rocher, both of which I am ok with. Usually it's a tin of biscuits or, weirdly, The Hellraiser Boxset. I liked that.

I have to do this again in two days time. Fuck Christmas.

I have had a bath and a bath bomb and the entire bath is now black. I will get in trouble for this. That will happen.

Have to be at work for 7:30 tomorrow which is Christmas Eve. Yey.

I should really clean the bath.

Yesterday I saw 'The Grinch' at the cinema. The 2018 cartoon remake. I quite liked it. I can't complain. I got nuts and a cider and it was free. I just had to spend £40 at the supermarket on someone else Christmas presents to pay for it. Bargain.

Tonight I think I am just going to do the same things I have already done in Spiderman. I like the boredom of the repetition. It works for me.

I also want to fit in watching that Christmas film with The Miz in but I don't think I will have time.

Still Paige.....

I am enjoying my book, but I feel like it's another one that was written for children that I am just liking because its easy.

I like things easy.

Easy is good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...