Skip to main content

December 13th

Watching 'Gremlins' which seems to be a forgotten Christmas film despite the fact it was MASSIVE. It looks really old, but I suppose it is. 34 years. 34 years before it came out was 1950. Jesus.

I remember seeing this at the cinema (which is still standing and looks exactly the same). I am so very very old. I feel it. I feel so very very old. But hey. PHEOBE CATES.

To all of you that think you are the beautiful people. You are not as beautiful as Pheobe Cates. Look at her now. This is your future. Enjoy the now.

Apart from that nothing happened. Got up. Went to work which was 3 on a scale of annoying. Came home. Dragged the dog to the post office to pick up a parcel. Asked for ID despite the fact the reason it was there was because it wouldn't fit through the letter box . Came home. Ate reasonable food. Had a bath. Played Smash Brothers (again what the fuck is happening in that game). Watched TV. Played Farcry 3 (because). And here we are....

....how was your day? Hope it was just great.

Oh and the postman came at 4:10 after I had had a bath and was in my pants and I had to answer the door to him or risk him chucking a card through and running off. My dangler may have been out.

Let's see if we ever get any post ever again.

I have nothing planned for tomorrow so may go hang gliding (two words !! who knew??).

My life is brilliant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...