Skip to main content

December 24th

It's Christmas time. Theres need to be afraid.

I'm trying to find my way home.

I'm sorry and I miss you.

I see you in everything. In every car that passes in every drop of water. In the mist that evaporates into the sky. In the Christmas lights and in the junk mail that comes every day. It is all you.

It's very cold. I didn't sleep much last night. I finally fell to sleep about 10 minutes before my alarm went off. It's really cold today.

Weirdly they let us watch films at work. I had seen Christmas Chronicles about a week ago but didn't mind watching it again. Even Shrek was ok and I don't like Shrek. It was a nice thing to do. Well done on one day a year. Thanks for letting us shut on Christmas Day, it's ok, we'll be back the day after.

There is nothing but noise at the moment so retreated away from that to read my book. I am only staying up as late as I am legally aloud to. Then it's drugs and bed.

I don't think there will be anything on TV. Might try and squeeze 'It's a wonderful life in' but probs not.

Nothing much else has happened. Looked at some Christmas lights. Listened to people talk shite. Wrote some cards that I had to.

Thats about it.

Game over.

One more day and then a rest.

To the two of you that read this.

Merry Christmas. I truly hope it's good for you and you are happy in whatever you are doing.

Santa was in Afghanistan the last time I checked. Who knew?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...