Skip to main content

Is Hollyoaks a comedy?

Watching 'The Inbetweeners' (the Thorpe Park one). Series One Good. Series Two Better. Series Three Mostly Dogshit. First Film Half Dogshit. Second Film Full Dogshit.

Anyhow a trailer comes on and it looks alright. Like a really cheesy but fun comedy that you would enjoy but never admit enjoying. Turns out it's Hollyoaks. Thought that was Brookside with attractive people in it.

Oh The Good Place is starting on Channel 4. It's quite good.

Today was a 'waiting in for parcels day' where you are scared to leave the house because you know the moment they do they will sprint to the front door, scribble something illegible on a card and fling it through the letterbox.

Oh its the 'friend' one now. Spectacular.

I am aware that none of this makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...