Skip to main content

28th November

So skipped a day. Just forgot. Sorry.

There is nothing to say anyhow. Nothing happened. It rained an awful lot. So much I thought I was going to have to build a boat. No animals came.

Sitting around to the extent that my back is hurting and I am walking like a hunchback. There is no point me being here. I should have just gone to work.

Sitting around talking to people I don't know and who definitely don't know me is how I pass the time. They are talking about court cases. How ironic. I don't go to these placed to talk about court cases.

Can't find the energy to find someone to fix my roof. I think I am just going to watch it collapse. Maybe it will fall on my head. Maybe I will be buried.

I think I need some chocolate.

Listening to other different people talking about talking. It is somewhat interesting. I need to read something interesting. I need to find a story that is not mine to lose myself in. I need to live someone else's adventure.

Hopefully it's not date. date now.

Hopefully that is fixed so I won't attach meaning to any of this.

There is no meaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...