Skip to main content

23rd November

It's an auto immune disease.

My body hates itself so much it makes itself ill.

I was in a plane crash in the desert and only myself and three other people survived. We wandered in the desert lost for weeks and would have starved to death if it wasn't for the extra skin my body produced. Was it cannibalism or was it just survival?

The sun beat down and the vitamins hit me and I started to heal. The one time my disease was proving useful it started to get better.

Then we realised we were actually on a beach in Wales and not stranded in a desert. We went to the pub and had a pie and it all came back. I started to shed again.

I don't know if you are being kind or if it is the first move in a pointless game of chess. A game that I have no chance of winning.

'Always look on the bright side of life' they say.

It is always night here.

There is always a total eclipse.


Played 'Spiderman' or rather 'Marvel's Spider-man' for a bit. It's alright. It's like Crackdown for morons.

The invasion has started.

28 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...