Skip to main content

22nd November

Average.

Messed around again and all alone. Sad.

Yesterday I was sad because I wanted to be alone. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

Black Friday is everywhere and has consumed everything into a hole of stuff. I big hole of stuff that no-one needs. I need it, but nobody else does.

Had some fish and chips. It was nice. Moaned a lot. Less nice. I want something to drink but we don't have anything and the queues in the shops are too big due to people really needing a new TV. Why are they waiting for a new TV in a newsagents?

Spoke to randoms and told them lies. I became the fantasy.

A girl posted her birthday card for everyone to read. Lot of names. All saying nothing. All saying the same thing. It might as well have been rubber stamped.

Over and over and over again.

TV is on and making sounds.

Blowing colours at me.

I need a new one. A bigger one. A louder one that I can ignore.

I hope the newsagents is still open.

I don't know why I started this.

I just did.

Thanks to the two of you. You are so kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...