Skip to main content

Memory # 1

 Another day passes. Wandering around to pass the time. The usual routine. Lush for a treat then go look at the records and the games and see if any are priced correctly. There was a man looking at the records really slowly. Stopping me.


Bought some rubbish that I might end up liking and a film to watch.

Went to the cinema. Sat on my own. Was mildly worried there might be some annoying kids in there but they ended up ok.

Got some dinner, sat on my own. The only empty table was a table for six. Sat there and looked at the NME. A lady asked if she and her two children could share the table. How could I say no? Was odd that she asked. Not used to the politeness. 'Of course you can, have a seat'.

Walked home and bought some chemicals and something that might fix my face. Having read it at home it won't.

Walked the dog while listening to people talking about things that interest me in passing.

Came home.

Watching TV for babies as always. Then passing the time. Communicating or not communicating with people I will never know through the pipes of the internet.

Then drinking.

Then brain rotting.

Then bed.

And repeat.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...