Skip to main content

A small lost thought.

Sometimes I wish I had an eating disorder. I am surrounded by people with issues. Someone who never eats and someone who never stops eating. I am just greedy with no will power. I say this munching on a cheese twist. It’s very nice by the way. 
I am surrounded by food and traces of food. Menus litter the next desk. It is always someones birthday (not mine) every day is a cake day.  No-one is ever hungry. It’s just something to do. It is comfort food. It’s what makes us happy and then makes us sad. It’s super easy to kick alcohol. It’s super not to kick food. I admire the mental illness that is bulimia, anorexia and body dysmorphia. I am aware this is a terrible terrible thing to say. This is my truth.
Today I will mostly be eating Texas BBQ sauce Pringles. Once you pop you can’t stop. There is also a tube of the Sour Cream and Onion ones. You can keep them. 
Going through a spending thing again. Looking for something that will make me happy. One by one and onto the next one. I don’t actually want the thing I just seem to like buying the thing and adding it to the pile of things. A big pile of things. 
One of the four sins. I can control one. Let’s move on to the next one. Let’s try to control two of them. Which one next? Which way next?
Quiz time, I am sure we have had this one before. All the answers are ‘The Simpsons’
This quiz is the forever. It’s quite fun today.
There are lots of people here who are openly being paid for doing nothing. When it all falls apart no-one will be surprised. At least it’s not like the last place where they were giving away televisions and girl bands every other week. They imported a beach there. It was untold. Then they went bankrupt.
The world is run by idiots. I run the world.
Playing Red Dead Redemption again from the beginning. I lost it all 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...