Skip to main content

March 7th

Watched "The Hate U Give' almost by accident which is a happy accident as it's excellent and much better than all those other films like it that won awards (I had to turn off 'If Beale Street Could talk' as it was, for want of a better word, dreary). Well done. I like being surprised by films being good and not universally underwhelming. Captain Marvel is out next week. I am strangely unbothered.

In other news progressed in Dark Souls and can now jazz around the rest of the game. Still liking Assassins Creed a lot and finished series 2 of Heroes (better than remembered).

It is cold (again).
And raining (again).
And the cake shops are stocking up on ingredients for when we leave Europe. I might go searching to see if there is going to be any one way anyone is better off.

Apart from that failed to play my guitar again and failed to do anything constructive at all.

Did my washing though (which I always do on a Thursday).

Felt ill at work, but couldn't go home in case they sacked me for it. Had to sit there and suffer. Serves me right for all the time I took of when I wasn't ill. Oh and the time I had a mental breakdown, oh and the time I had spinal cancer (which to be fair they were alright with me about).

Dancing girl has been replaced by men playing Dark Souls.

Had a bath.

What more can I tell you? I plan to clean the kitchen tomorrow and go to the shop.

Thug Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...