Skip to main content

March 5th

My dad is 79. He is the greatest man that ever lived. He is everything I wish I could be. Autocorrect on my phone told him I had got sacked (I haven't) and this was my gift to him this morning. Which he had for about 8 hours before I actually spoke to him (due to ironically being at work) and told him to stop worrying. I am pretty sure he will have to worry soon. Not today. I am such a dick.

Speaking of dicks it turns out dancing girl is awful in real life so not watching her anymore. Will watch someone playing Dark Souls instead.

Speaking of watching things I never wanted series 2 of Fleabag. The first series was just so perfect and complete they can only fuck series 2 up. That being said it was astounding. Now I really want a series 3 of Fleabag thank you very much.

Speaking of series 2's. Derry Girls stars in 6 minutes. Hope thats good.

Speaking of good Celebs go dating is on. This is not good. Not good at all.

Speaking of not good at all. I am getting rid of Instagram. It's not for me to be creepy on. This can be my social media. A place where two people seem to come every day (hello). Two people is about right for me. Thats my level of social media. I would get rid of the twitter but I have the name so I will just sit on it and never use it as there doesn't seem any point any more. Expect random pictures of cows and guitars to arrive here soon. My book is now a picture book.

Speaking of no point any more. There isn't really is there? To anything.

Assassins Creed is still good though so thats worth hanging around for.

Oh and Bake-off. But no Kim-Joy so there is no point to that either.

Anyhow. Derry Girls.

Speaking of Derry Girls I watched both the Inbetweeners films yesterday and today. They are short enough to get away with it. Just.

Happy Birthday Dad. Love you xxx

OOOO a trailer for The Division 2. Hope thats worth the £92 I have already spunked on it (it won't be).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...