Skip to main content

March 16th

Look how many times can I tell you. I don't do anything. I just sit around all day doing nothing of any worth. Played a few games, walked the dog watched two films. Thats me.

'Fighting with my Family' was great. A bit saggy in the middle but still good. I am target audience though so its probs rubbish.

'Green Book' is apparently the best film of all time. It's not. It's still perfectly enjoyable though.

It's still like living in a windy rain tunnel. Or a rainy wind tunnel. Whatever.

The Division 2 is vexing me because it's FAR TOO FUCKING HARD and also FAR TOO FUCKING HARD TO SEE ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN.

Devil May Cry 5 is, erm, ok I guess (still needs Bayonetta in it).

Lost 8000000 souls in Dark Souls to one of those ganky skeletons with a lance in the Undead Burg. Schoolboy. Nearly snapped my switch.

Watched a bit of Adult Non Violent Entertainment.

Had an argument about a Christmas tree (in March).

Ate a sausage bagel, a cheese toasty, a baked bean toasty and loads of sweets.

If its super windy again tomorrow I might take the kite out just for a laugh.

Remember when I was going to buy a boat?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...