Skip to main content

The Last Day of February

So all she does is dance ALL DAY?

And people watch her? What is wrong with the world? What is wrong with me?

Lonely I guess. Some girl dancing in America is the closest I can get to company.

She's not even my type.

Anyhow. Weird weather because it's kind of cold and yet kind of warm at the same time, Super hard to explain. You kind of have to be here.

Watched a couple of films. Free Solo is the the doc that won the Oscar. It's about climbing. V.Good. 4 G's. Bad Times at the El Royale is also pretty good. Far too long though. Needs to lose half an hour and it's very unsurprising in the way it tries to be surprising. 3 G's.

In other news everyone is mad panicking at work as they have massively overstaffed the place again. Like they do EVERY YEAR and everyone is sitting around doing nothing.

Assassins Creed is OK. Can't really play it and listen to podcasts though which is what I try to do. My reading is predictably terrible. The cows are still hiding in the fields. Nothing much is happening.

Static.

Don't worry about the things you know. Worry about the things you don't know.

This is not massively inspiring I know. Have to pop in and say something otherwise I will stop doing this.

Have to keep moving forward because to slow is to stop.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...