Skip to main content

February 7th

Put £10 on my phone. That will last me till about June.  On the same day my phone case broke. It was a sign. As it was still under 'warranty' , as per Amazons website, I asked them to send me a new one. Madness followed while talking to people in India pretending to be called John. I fucking hate Amazon. Why are they so convenient?

I ended up velcroing my phone to the case as it was less hassle.

Rewatched 'Happy Death Day' which is good fun and they have made a sequel for. Quite looking forward to not seeing that because I can't go out ever. Realised about half an hour in that the program I am watching on Netflix (Russian Doll) is essentially the same thing.

The roof man was supposed to come today but it was raining so he didn't.

I am reading 'You had me at hello' which I think is supposed to be a girl book. It's easy reading and it's one of those books where each chapter is about 3 pages long. So a book for idiots really. I am quite liking it.

Other than that sat in on a hearing at work. It was a pretty pointless one but did it anyway. It's amazing how little people know how to do their job where I work. Breaks the day up I guess. As the day was only four hours long it was a pretty easy one.

Now I am watching an idiot play on a Wii for 100 hours. Apparently.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...