Skip to main content

February 13th

I am ill.

Have a cold and can't talk. My job is talking. I tried not to do that all day. I was quite good at it.
I have also done something to my back so as I can't stand up straight. I am in bed and it's not 9:00 yet. This is the best place for me.

I have a sink that is too small and a bathroom cabinet that is too big. Who thought that would be a good idea? Not the person paying for it to be sure. It also doesn't drain for some reason as the bottom of it seems to be flat. It's rubbish.

I can't get any cold water in the kitchen. It worked and it worked and then one day (when I wasn't there obviously) it stopped working. No-one seems to know why.

The floorboards in the bedroom have started creaking really loudly. How did that happen? When I have to get up 20 times per night because I need the toilet or I am overheating and need a drink then makes me need the toilet it's super loud.

There is a nasty draft.

Oh new stuff on the piles of old stuff. Mental illness personified on the objects reaching for the sky.

It's been quite warm today. Like an ok summer day warm. In February.

Well I will try and go to sleep now.

I am not sure if I hate Valentines day more than Christmas Day. I have that to look forward to tomorrow. Hope you all have a nice time. I had some Wotsits on dry bread for tea.

Cheers for that.

No wonder I am ill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...