Skip to main content

24th February

So I have started reading something proper. I am re-reading The Bell Jar and as expected I am reading about one page a day. I just don't think my mind wants something deep at the moment. Nothing to think about. I have been watching loads of shit films (hello Good Luck Chuck, Instant Family and The Package). I just need my mind to be in a neutral gear.

My attention span has always been terrible. I am either not interested at all or very rarely super interested. This explains my obsession with constantly playing Dark Souls. Or does it? I am not sure what I am saying at the moment. What I am thinking. What I am doing.

I am really just writing this for the sake of writing it. I know that if I stop I will stop forever and let it go out into the ether.

202554 people have watched a man complaining about a hotel room, That includes me.

I have been for a walk and eaten two decent type meals only one of which I made. I also made far too much egg for sandwiches so I have been living of those for a few days.

I've made a massive massive mistake.

That smells like arse. That tastes like arse. Surely if it smells like arse drinking it is not the way forward.

I can feel my brain rotting.

I need to do something constructive. I am not even playing the guitar any more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...