Skip to main content

22nd February

There is an argument that Come Dine with Me is the greatest program ever on television. Now is not the time for that argument, but it's there.

It's like a late summer day in February. I hung my washing out and it mostly dried. You like to think you are over the hump of winter but its probs hiding around the corner just waiting to fuck you up.

I seem to be interested in The Division 2 to the extent I have spent £92 on it. Who knew?

Other than that, a day off. Did a bit of shopping and walked the dog. Played some games that I didn't really enjoy and planned for when I am abandoned.

An all night party with supermodels (well not supermodels as they all seem like a bunch of cunts but pretty 'girl next door types') lots of drugs and a bottle or two of spirits. I am not sure what spirits as I don't seem to like them any more but some. It will have to be done. I will have to invent a program that locks out all form of communication for that night otherwise things could be bad. They have been before and they will be again.

Or I could just not drink and be super lonely.

Everyone I vaguely don't know will have chosen that night not to do anything. Every other night they pop off for a curry or something. Not that night. Oh know. There is something good on Netflix that night and they can't possibly watch it any other night.

Oh well supermodels, drugs, alcohol and murder it is then.

I might just sack that off and try and play a game through from start to finish.

My easy girl book seems to be taking forever to finish. I read it and put it down and a magic gypsy writes 3 more chapters. It's ok but I want it to be done. My mind is wanting something challenging to read which I will of course read half a page of and put down for eternity.

Oh well. Off to make a cup of tea. I have only seen this Come Dine with Me twice and it has a semi acceptable 'girl next door' type with red hair and (gulp) glasses. And it is the greatest program ever on television.

I might write some beatnik poetry tomorrow. Be exited. Both of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...