Skip to main content

Some words

I need somewhere to store these and I can't be bothered to write them down. I need them soon for reasons....


I can’t help you. You don’t want to be helped. You wont help yourself.
I can’t fix you. You are not broken. There is nothing wrong here.
I can’t argue with you. You are always in the right. I am nothing.
I can’t understand you. You speak quietly in other languages.
I can’t care for you. You have other people to do that.
I can’t tell you. You wont be told. There is nothing to hear.
I can’t wake you. You need to rest. You need the night.
I can’t reason with you. There is no reason here.
I can’t catch you. You wont take my hand. You want to fall.
All I can do is love you as best I can and wait for the end.
Then I will love you more.

******************************

das ist gut
das ist Teekanne
Mickey Mouse
das ist gut
das ist perfekt
Mickey Mouse
das ist gut
das ist blau Haar
Mickey Mouse
das ist gut
das ist gut
Mickey Mouse
das ist Prostituierte
Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse

                                                             ******************************
a ricominciare tutto
Perché ci vuole
Se distruggiamo
a ricominciare tutto
Il sonno è l'interruttore di arresto
Se solo potessi dormire
a ricominciare tutto
Perché ci vuole
ti perdono
Mi perdonerai?
a ricominciare tutto
Dimenticalo
Shattered Memories
a ricominciare tutto
Perché ci vuole ….

                                                            *****************************


So I am that girl.
That girl because you want me to be.
That girl because she doesn’t exist.
That girl because she couldn’t exist.
That girl because she shouldn’t exist?
That girl because you want me to be.
That girl because it makes you happy.
That girl because I am kind of lonely.
Would I want to be that girl?
Would you want to be with that girl?
She sounds ideal, she sounds like me.
She sounds like a made up kinda fantasy,
To good to be true.
That’s because she isn’t.
Too good to be true.
Thats because she’s me.
Because I am that girl.
Because that’s what you want me to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...