Skip to main content

January 9th

You own the sky.
You just don't know it.
You are my insanity.
You are my dreams. 
You are the reason I can't have nice things.
You are the light that breaks the dark.
You are the shade protecting me.
You are better than audio.
Better than video.
Better than the films of Lucio Fulci.
To hell with that phone.
You are the images you want me to see.
But you are much more.
So much more.
I see the things you don't want to be seen.
You are the imperfection.
The crack in the window.
You own my nights and stop me from sleeping.
Your inside is beautiful. Your outside is deep.
You are lost memories I can never keep.
You are better than Netflix.
You are better than Christmas.
The ghost of New Year.
You are better than all the bad music you hear.
You are better than this.
And here I tell you.
That I can never tell you.
But that doesn't mean its not true.
You own the sky.
For as long as the sun burns.
Not long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...