Skip to main content

January 27th

Watching NXT Takeover. Whilst good, it's the worst one I have seen.

Other things I have watched.

The Girl in the Spiders Web. Ok. Picked up. A bit bland. She is a rubbish Lisbeth. Not her fault. Poor casting. She was good in Unsane. If that was her. Haven't watched The Crown because it looks shit.

One Cut of the Dead. Entertaining. It's like a film followed by the making of the film but all staged. Different. Points for that.

That documentary about the Fyre Festival. Such a shame to see rich entitled people being taken for a ride by other rich entitled people. My heart bled for them. Truly.

Going to try and watch Hercules later to prep for Kingdom Hearts.

I imagine it will be just another Sunday. Dog walking. Bath. Time wasting. There is nothing more to be done on a Sunday.

I only have a finite number of Sundays left so it's a shame about that really. I imagine there is someone out there having a nice time today. Good for them. Maybe they are at the Fyre Festival? With 'influencers' and 'models'.

They're probably at the pictures watching things I have already seen.

This thing autocorrects like a motherfucker. I don't want to be autocorrected. I am my mistakes.

Additional information : sorry for the one person that read this already and will miss the thrilling extra bits.

Its fucking windy again so had to climb on the rood and put yet more things on there. I was asked why I was going on the roof while it was so windy like it was a life choice or something. To stop bricks falling on your head.

The rest of the day has gone as planned and am watching Come Dine with me again and waiting to go to bed.

Hercules is rubbish apart from the ending. Had sausages, beans and mash for dinner. This weeks complaint that there was too much potato. I am not doing Sunday dinner ever again.

Defrosting party jam sandwiched and putting peanut butter on them. Acceptable.

Having hundreds of drawings thrown in my face. I don't know what you want me to say about that.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...