Skip to main content

January 22nd

Packages.

Yeah. Only one more to come and that should fit through the letterbox. Knowing my postman he will want to knock as he always does for 'reasons'.

Watching a bullshit video about the Dark Web. Some Canadian unboxing something. This is such a crock of shit. It has been watched 2439784 times. This is a real figure.

Work was ok. Spoke too much. I was all hyper and shit. I hate being that side of myself. Need to go to the 11 O'clock place.

It's still cold and it has snowed somewhere. We are not yet at the week where everything grinds to a holt but we are not far away. Can't get into anything at the moment. Just watching bad TV and passing the time. Nothing seems to matter. The benefits of mental illness.

Had a two song disco and made my guitar make a good noise. I need to figure things out but I really like the preamp. It might be all I ever need.

They are not chips. They are crisps.

As you can tell. Nothing happened again and I can't think of anything to get annoyed by.

Will try again tomorrow.

Entropy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...