Skip to main content

January 19th

And the third circle of hell is children birthday parties.

I'm so tired if I had ever run a 10k marathon I feel it would be like this. I would find somewhere to relax but the building is covered in packaging and wrapping paper. We can't move for junk and presents. So many presents and yet we can't afford to pay the bills or get the leaky rook fixed.

The box that all the stuff is in is collapsing, but hey we'll still have the stuff. Happy days.

'Would you like a hot chocolate?'

'Do you have any coffee?'

'er no'

We have a mountain of jam sandwiches as the choices there were very minimal but cheese was very popular. Can you freeze jam sandwiches? I imagine you can. I hope you can. Otherwise we are having that for tea forever.

Olives are not popular. Neither are the rotting apples. Maybe I can make apple juice? I will try. Its better than chucking it all out surely.

When you are given 100 things you appreciate none of them. Trust me on that one I know it to be true. It would be a lot better to have 1 thing that actually means something to you.

Weird things mean something to me a bookmark, a stone, some scissors, a bear. I have all the other junk but those are the objects that matter.

When I nearly died the other year I saw the light for a moment. I saw the crack in the clouds and what was important. I saw how things should be but then slipped back into sadness when I didn't die and started getting all the stuff again.

So I am drained now.

There is nothing left of me for today.

It would be nice just to sit and watch a good film later, but you can't see the telly for piles or rubbish.

War for territory....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...