Skip to main content

January 18th

There is nothing to fill the gaps in today.

Went to school. Watched the end of Sex Education which was great. Played Resident Evil 0 and Tetris. Went to work and everyone was panicking (weird way to spell it) because the systems were broken and I wasn't sure why. What was everyone worrying about? I don't understand. People who usually just moan and don't give a fuck all of a sudden cared because the systems weren't working. What difference does it make? No-one could really explain and I didn't care enough to pursue it. The world didn't explode so I came home and ate too many tuna sandwiches. Played a bit more Resident Evil 0 and Tetris (and a bit of Onrush). Listened to podcasts. Tried to watch some live streaming but it had finished. Watched some YouTube videos and wrote this.

Going to read my book now. Sorry this is boring but the only thing I am doing is waiting for packages. It might be snowing. I bet thats when they send them. When they can't be delivered.

Hey hey hey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...