Skip to main content

January 17th

Watching Sex Education which is about 10 times better than it really needs to be. Like it. Didn't think I would. There is a girl in it who looks like Poundland Jessica Alba but a bit wonky. I like her. I like a bit wonky.

There is nothing else to report. Everything is plodding on and I had forgotten how annoying it is waiting for parcels. I am not going to wait for parcels any more.

I have stopped drinking pop so my mouth tastes like a public toilet. If I keep it as a special treat it will make not drinking alcohol easier.

Birthday went on forever and thats only part one. Part two to follow. So much stuff to the extent that none of it is worth anything. Just piles of piles.

Everyone is doing the 'How I was 10 years ago' thing. I was the same. A twat.

I am re-reading The Vinyl Detective books so I feel like I should listen to some jazz. I want to listen to some jazz. Lets get some jazz.

Work is work and everyone has the sickness but me. I am hardly ever there so I guess it doesn't make a difference. I just pop in and pop out. Do the work and try not to engage with anyone. I hardly know anyone there any more. They come and they go and they are all the same. Except when they aren't.

Created a Reverb amount because I might sell all my music stuff as I hardly do it any more. (I won't sell all my music stuff). It's weird because my music stuff is worth more than the house it is in which I am struggling to pay for.

Like I say, a twat.

There is a lot of banging outside. I wonder if the world is ending? If it is the internet still works so I can post a selfie while it does. Thats important to me.

It's the one Friday of the month I get to go in tomorrow. I wonder which age inappropriate clothes I can wear. I badly need to tell the world which bands I like that they have never heard of.

Yeah definitely zombies outside.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...