Skip to main content

January 13th

I hate wind.

It's the worst weather. Worse than snow and rain and sun and fog. The worst. It causes nothing but problems.

So 9am on the roof in the rain reaffixing the tarpaulin to the leaky roof. Y'know the roof that no-one will come and fix apart from the creepy man who called me poor. The creepy man will do it only he's not allowed to because he is creepy.

More wind.

Cleaned two weeks of your shit out of the kitchen (again) and am pretty sure a lot of it is already back. Cooked dinner which was utter shit because the microwave busted in the middle of it. The discovered you had broken the washing machine (again) because you insist of sticking those fucking paper towel things in it. Y'know the ones that break it.

Walked your dog because we wouldn't want you to get dressed today would we?

Came back and fixed the washing machine. Nearly drowned in the amount of water in the kitchen but cleaned most of it up and made sure your clothes were properly washed and dried.

You then decide to complain that the floor is wet.

Had a bath, but only a shit bath because the man that put the bathroom in has done something unfathomable that means the bath leaks into the kitchen now. I like baths. I can't have nice baths. I could have nice baths before we got the bathroom all done. Now it looks ok but you can't use it.

It's now 6:12pm and the wind is blowing again.

Fuck my life. Nothing nice has happened today and this is pretty much the norm.

I look forward to being shouted at by idiots at work tomorrow and then coming home to my parents who tell me how shit I am.

Like I said fuck my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...