Skip to main content

January 10th

Normal service has resumed and for some reason I am watching Sliding Doors.

Just sometimes I get random blips in my head that make me want to see or do something immediately  after having not interest in it before. Ever.

This is one of those things. I can't be that bothered as I am typing this whilst watching. Better that than the hypnosis videos that I have once again become obsessed with.

OOO she missed the train. But now she gone catched it.

There are two Gwyneth's. I think this is before she got all annoying as well.

Someone that might be Micheal Smiley has tried to steal her handbag.

Nothing else has happened. Work is ok as I managed to get into the 11'Oclock headset and therefore don't let everything bother me. It won't last. It will collapse and I will want to kill everyone within a week.

Mans has still not sent my package because it doesn't seem to be made, despite the fact he is still selling them with a two day turn around date. This is why I don't like buying things.

I can't get into any games and all my joypads seem to be broken in a slightly different way. The one that does work I can't find.

It's quite cold, but not that cold. We haven't had the traditional week of snow that makes everyone panic and the country come to a halt. That is surely on the way though. It's tradition.

Gwyneth is talking in a fake posh accent which is weird because she has a proper posh accent she could use.

Someone has stained my Mogwai box set. I got shouted at for using a £3 sieve today but no one is bothered about a £75 box set of records a £900 telly or a £2500 guitar. It's ok to damage them as long as a sieve isn't used as an actual sieve. People are bananas. Also people are not bananas.

Why does this autocorrect of to to all the time? That is a question.

No, she's already annoying. Such a shame.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...