Skip to main content

Jan 1st

Well Happy New Year.

Last night was, of course, terrible. Doing things just for the sake of doing things. A lone man smoking weed on a bench and blowing the smoke at a child. A dog running round uncontrolled because it's not your job to control your beast.

The long way round for reasons. You can't see anything for trees and what you can see you miss because your phone is more interesting.

There is a queue for banana bread.

So anyhow its done and done and two of the four horrors that take place in winter are over. Two to go. Half way there then a bit of a rest.

Looking out the window nothing has changed. The zombie apocalypse has not arrived but I can see it on the horizon. I had better stock up on beans.

I have to go into the loft later to look for a box. This will either take forever or not. Maybe I will die up there looking and no-one will find my body for a year or so.

My brain is sponge. Stop throwing questions at me. I am too old to answer them. I am too old to do much of anything.

No resolutions to break. What's the point?

Maybe I will learn the bagpipes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...