Skip to main content

Fragment

Writers write.
So they say. 
Writers write. Every day.
Write what you know. Tell your story.
But I am not a writer and my story is so very dull. 
So let me tell you another one. A story about some people I don’t know at all.


Winter couldn’t be bothered. 
It couldn’t be bothered to be a proper winter. It couldn’t find the energy to make it snow and make the landscape into a fairy tale. It couldn’t be bothered to destroy the sun properly. It just sat back and let it rain.

Rain could be bothered. Rain always had the energy. Rain was eternal.

They lived and loved in a house. She was always to cold and he was always too hot. This is a problem compounded by Winter and the central heating that dries us out and lets us down.

He sat in a chair that wasn’t very comfortable and thought about his life. He thought about what could have happened to him but never did. He thought about the choices he had made and where they had led him. He thought that because there was nothing good on the television.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...