Skip to main content

December 7th

Another day at school being bullied by the same group of girls that always pick on me. You'd think they would give it a rest at Christmas but it's like they have taken the season of goodwill and turned it upside down.

Got the bus in and put my headphones on so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. Decided to try the new Gazelle Twin album (which is very good) but half way through had them snatched from my ears and had to answer the question....

"what is this emo shit?"

saying anything would have resulted in the same outcome so I decided just to say nothing and hope they would go away. they didn't go away.

The lessons went ok and I sat in a toilet cubicle to eat my olives and cheese (the one closest to the wall is the best). Came out of the toilets to go to Latin and was punched in the stomach by Triss who was trying to get past and I was in her way. Doubled over and stayed there until she left.

Decided I couldn't do with the hassle of the bus ride home so walked the 11 miles back listening to Let's Eat Grandma until the batteries on my walkman ran out and the cassette stopped spinning.

Dad was home but had been drinking beer so just went upstairs and tried to read but my brain wouldn't turn off so I couldn't concentrate. Played LocoRoco on the PSP I stole from Darius a year ago.

Went to sleep with the damp jumping on me like a toilet. Woke up.

Had a shredded wheat with water because I would have collapsed if I didn't.

Went to school for another day being bullied by the same group of girls that always pick on me.

18 (or is it 17?) days to Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...