Skip to main content

December 4th

I am drinking Diet Coke with Cinnamon and all I can think is that it would taste loads better with vodka in it. I think most things would.

Hawkes Ginger Beer 4.0% this is not beer. What is it doing in my advent calendar. It is very nice but it is pop. Get this away from me immediately.

I am reading a book that might have been written for children but its ok. It is the kind of easy read I need right now. I am all about bitter/sweet easy stiff. Satre can wait.

Still watching 'No Offence' which might be the most surprising bit of TV I have seen all year. Needless to say Series 2 is not looking quite as good as Series 1 but it's early days.

I don't know why I am telling no-one about this. I feel like I am shouting out into the void on the top of a mountain. It's therapy I guess. Why stick a .com on it though.

I guess I need something to be there and its better than pornographic DVD trailers (it's not obviously)

Self checkouts are the entrance to hell. They never work and usually there is some poor member of staff waving their special magic card at you after every random purchase. Not today though they must have had the day off. Well deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...