Skip to main content

December 25th

Drained.

The Anti-climax has fizzled and all I can do is wait for sleep. It must be here soon.

Visited the graveyard and counted the dead flowers. Dozens and dozens of dead ones and in the middle a live sunflower reaching for the night.

Maggie 8 on repeat. The Christmas car journey CD. 4 tracks in a loop. Repetition.

I do not want the things I do not have. Except I do. I kind of always will. I am looking for something thats missing.I always have been. Now and again I find it for a minute and then it's snatched away.

Gone.

A nice dinner and nothing before. Nothing after. Terrible television and things I cannot play.

It's dark and it's cold and everyone is ill.

I don't want what you have given me. Why would I?

Long distance video calls to people having a better time.

A pencil. A fucking pencil?

Christmas socks that I can't wear for another year.

Looking at the lights through the fog and wondering how they are on.

Slime and glue everywhere. Everywhere.

Burning the packaging as fast as it's unwrapped.

Loop it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penultimate

This is not a suicide note.  I am not allowed to do that. That would make me the bad guy. If things were a bit different though I would deffo be eating toast in the bath. I hope I get ill again. That would be perfect. The only problem with getting ill last time was that I got better. I was ready. I was ‘at peace’. Then, as now, I have had enough. I am always tired, I always hurt. I am never shown any love and I don’t really do anything I enjoy. All the things I am supposed to enjoy either I don’t or I get stopped from doing by other people who are supposed to care about me. I am now old enough to know I will never get what I want in my life. This is it, my best days are behind me and I wasted them on making do. The sun comes out and I get sunburn in the hope that it will fix my skin. In the hope it will make me better. It just makes my skin fall off in different ways and hurt from a new angle. I look for stuff to fill the box I live in. The space is getting smaller and ...

The Last Sunflower

  This is love. This is from a place of love. This is from love island. I am an internet stalker. I watch and I look. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry. I like to know that you are ok. Are you ok? You seem ok. You seem happy. That makes me happy. I am glad you are where you are right now. Even if it killed me to get you there. Slowly. I am transitional. I am the inbetweener. I do it all the time. I hope it works out for everyone. It never really works out for me, but I get people there. That is my X-Man power.  When I met you, you were pretending to be happy. You weren’t happy although you had the sweetest smile. It even spread to your eyes sometimes when you weren’t looking. Super cute. Supergirl.  I used to listen to you telling everyone how blissful you were. I believed you. I believed you for about a year. Then I found out that wasn’t the case. Bruises and all. And then we were happy for a bit Not for very long. Just for a bit and why? Why would you be happy with ...